Hi Business Innovation Manager, would you like to contribute to a better world? Join our team and help us with our mission: reduce waste by becoming the returns solution of Europe.
Working at BuyBay means a great opportunity to join a fast-growing tech scale-up with a very real environmental and social impact. It’s a chance to do something that really matters – every day. You’ll work in a fun team of highly motivated people from around the world who love what they do and want to make a change in the world. We’ve got an awesome workspace in Amsterdam: an informal and playful office, we’ve even got a swing! Obviously, Friday drinks, freshly made lunches and weekly bootcamps are also part of the deal!
A bit more about BuyBay
We are a young, dynamic tech company that helps e-tailers, manufacturers and distributors sell their returned products to new owners. We do this by building our own software. This software creates an optimal match with buyers and ensures smooth redistribution with the best possible yield for all partners. So we are giving returned products a second life, making all of the involved parties as happy as possible and making the world a little more sustainable in the process.
We’re now looking for a Business Innovation Manager for all our strategic projects; like optimizing the routing in our warehouse in Wijchen.
- Independently structure and lead complex innovation projects; managing stakeholders and ensuring timely completion
- Identify high-impact projects by independently initiating analyses and going into the organization to find the data/ input required
- Set a strategic agenda, both in cooperation with management as well as independently, based on the analyses you perform
- Prepare and potentially execute procurement processes, including vendor negotiations
- Prepare management level/ investor level proposals
Who are you?
- At least 2-3+ years of strategy consulting experience; or similar in a management traineeship
- An academic (masters) degree in a technical field
- Preferably located in Amsterdam, but working in Wijchen is also an option
- Proven people leadership, either in your current job or in previous jobs/ experiences
- Strong data-driven decision-making skills; ability to find & structure data
- Easily bored and get excited by a workplace that changes every month, sometimes quite dramatically
- Extremely hands-on and action-oriented; execution speed is one of the key success factors in this job
- Allergic to inefficiency and always thinking about automation of repetition
- And last but not least: passionate about our mission to make the world more sustainable and solve the returns problem
Meer weten over deze vacature?
Neem contact op met Dana!