We are a young dynamic startup company working from multiple locations in the Netherlands. We are developing the next generation e-fulfilment systems that help our partners to sell their products online to the utmost satisfaction of their customers. Our systems take care of all the processes that are involved in selling products online.
We are looking for an experienced test engineer to join the team at our office in Amsterdam Noord.
- You will work as part of a scrum team which develops solutions for our warehouse.
- You work with the product manager to define acceptance tests and test the software being developed during the sprint.
- You will document acceptance tests, feature, API tests and maintain a regression test suite.
- Your bug reports are clearly described.
- You will help to define the test strategy (for all levels of tests), as well as quality gates for product releases.
- Minimum 2-years experience in testing software
- Experience working in a scrum team
- Experience writing and executing manual tests
- Knowledgeable in software testing methodologies, processes, and best practices
- Affinity with our end user – you understand the system from their point of view.
- Experience with Postman, or other tools, for API Testing
- Familiar with SQL, able to create simple queries
- Testing of database driven web applications a big plus.
- Experience working with and configuring CI tools a plus
- Ruby experience a plus
- Proficiency in English
- You can work independently and take ownership of your responsibilities.
- You have strong communication skills and like to collaborate in a dynamic team
- You operate without ego to discuss, learn, grow, and help others do the same
Join our team
Are you interested?
Send your resume and a brief motivation to Dana