Who are we?
BuyBay is a young and dynamic company that changes the world of returned products. We happily buy 3,5 billion products online on a daily basis. Nice and easy. But many products turn out to be not entirely satisfying, so we return them. Either undamaged or with a tiny scratch. Broken packaging or a little dent.
These perfectly fine products used to get lost, accumulate dust in storage, or end up in the trash. At BuyBay we are working towards a better, more transparent and sustainable solution. With a group of enthusiastic people we strive to do better every day. Working at BuyBay means working in an informal, open and challenging environment in which you can make a lasting impact on its success.
Testing at BuyBay
Our IT department consists of two development teams. Each team works on their own applications, according to agile scrum methods. Our testing needs are a combination of automated checks and manual tests. We are looking for a senior test engineer to expand our QA capabilities.
What will you be doing?
- You are a hands-on tester. You coach the team and the organization in fulfilling the testing needs;
- You are working closely with the developers, product owners and business stakeholders. You are not afraid to discuss issues or challenge them;
- You are creative in applying different test methods and use automation where appropriate;
- You are constantly matching the test procedures to the testing needs.
Who are you?
- You have a can-do attitude and a drive to constantly improve;
- You have at least two years of test experience and are familiar with relevant tooling for developing, implementing and automating tests;
- You are familiar with exploratory testing;
- You have experience with data-driven solutions that consist of a combination of back-end services, middle layer and frond ends;
- An ISTQB-, TMap- or Certified Agile Tester certification is preferred.
- To work within an innovative, entrepreneurial and challenging environment;
- To work on your own initiatives and ideas;
- To contribute to a more circular economy and sustainable world;
- To be part of a fun and healthy culture where we share lunches, drinks and bootcamps!
Neem contact op met onze Suzanne!