We are a young dynamic startup company working from multiple locations in the Netherlands. We are developing the next generation e-fulfilment systems that help our partners to sell their products online to the utmost satisfaction of their customers. Our systems take care of all the processes that are involved in selling products online.
We are looking for a Senior level Ruby on Rails developer to work from our office in Amsterdam Noord.
- You will work with the product owner to build an application that is both useful and usable.
- Design, develop and maintain front and backend solutions for database driven web applications
- Performs complex and urgent maintenance and development on software applications involving multiple applications and interfaces.
- Working on all levels of Rails applications such as graphical as non-graphical user interfaces, back-end logic and third party API connections
- Focus on design, coding, testing, quality assurance of specific product features in a development team.
- You have a Bachelor (or Master) degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years developing web applications with Ruby
- Database wizard. You know how to design and tune them.
- Experience designing and working with API’s.
- Can develop in all levels of a web application stack, from the client to server side
- You have worked with a team of developers in an Agile environment (scrum)
- Experience working with AWS Cloud services, Jira, version control (we use bitbucket)
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to define and solve problems
- Aptitude to solve business problems with technology
- You own your solutions, from development and delivery to production.
- You love to write clean, concise, maintainable and well-tested code
- You ensure your solutions meet stakeholder requirements
- You love learning new technologies, solving problems, and delivering customer-centred solutions that make you proud
- You have strong communication skills and like to collaborate in a dynamic team
- You are open to discuss, learn, grow, and help others do the same
We offer you
- The opportunity to make a real impact on a revolutionary European sales platform
- An environment where ideas are implemented quickly
- Informal office, passionate people
- Flexible work environment
Are you interested?
Send your resume and a brief motivation to Dana